Mittal Learning Stars offers a wide range of services in the primary & higher education sector online helping students in their prep journey to their desired colleges.
Information We Collect
Mittal Learning Stars accumulates the data to work effectively and deliver you the best experience with our services. You will provide some of this data directly, like when you sign up for our email communication or register for our program through our website. We also accumulate the information in several other ways like through social media channels, in-person communication, or during the demo classes when we may contact you for some extra clarification about your profile or to schedule one-to-one meetings for you.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices explained in this policy, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data.
You have choices about the data we collect. When you are asked to provide personal data, you may decline. But remember, if you choose not to give information that is necessary to deliver a service, you may not be able to use that service.
The data we gather depends on the factors of your interactions with Mittal Learning Stars. The data we collect can include the following details –
- Name and contact info – We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact details.
- Credentials – We collect your username and password when you create your personal account on our websites.
- Demographic information – We collect data about you such as your date of birth, age, gender, country, citizenship, etc.
- Educational and professional background – We collect information about your employment history(if any), education history, and possibly your previous test scores.
- Videos and pictures – Photographs or video recordings may be taken during our online classes or interactions, we may use the video captures of you for our youtube channel as a testimonial or feedback.
- Other data you may provide to us, like in feedback forms or through the Contact Us section on our website.
- Data accumulated by Automated Means such as when you visit our website, we may collect some data by like cookies, web beacons, and web server logs. The data we may collect in this process includes the following terms –
- IP address
- Unique device identifier
- Browser characteristics & info
- Device characteristics & info
- Operating system
- Language preferences
- Referring URLs
- Information about actions taken on our website
- Dates and total visits to our website and other statistics info
Your Rights and Choices
- You should know that at any time you can ask us what data or info we have about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it’s wrong in some way.
- You may request us for the withdrawal to process your data at any time.
Providing your personal data to others
We may share information with third parties in some circumstances that include –
- To a service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards.
- With academic or non-profit organizations, with accumulation, anonymization, or counterfeit.
- To protect the personal interest of others, when we have reason to believe that doing so will avert harm to someone or illegal activities.
Our categories of service providers and partners are:
- Education Loan providers
- Student’s Insurance
- Courier Service
- Universities/ colleges
- By filling our Contact Us Form available in the contact section of the website
- Or you can reach out to us on our social media pages